Answer this question base

Answer this question base

Answer this question based on the Keynesian model. The federal gov passed the American Recovery and reinvestment act in 2009 to get the U.S. out of $831 billion, approximately 60% of which was government spending and the remaining 40% was tax cuts. Explaining your answer with concepts/graphs from the model, give two reasons in support of the stimulus and two reasons aginst itthank you

%d bloggers like this: