If the economy booms, RTF

If the economy booms, RTF

If the economy booms, RTF, Inc. stock is expected to return 11 percent. If the economy goes into a recessionary period, then RTF is expected to only return 3 percent. The probability of a boom is 73 percent while the probability of a recession is 27 percent. What is the variance of the returns on RTF, Inc. stock?

%d bloggers like this: