I’m working on a Economics exercise and need support.
For this week’s discussion board post, please do the following by Sunday at midnight:
1) Find a relevant news article/paper concerning a business ethical issue.
2) Post a hyperlink to the news article/paper.
3) Write approximately 250 words summarizing the article and analyzing the article via the lens of one of the 6 ethical perspectives covered in Chapter 1.
1. Utilitarianism: Do the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number
2. Kant’s Categorical Imperative: Do What’s Right Despite the Consequences
3. Rawls’s Justice as Fairness: Balancing Freedom and Equality
4. Aristotelian Ethics: Live Well
5. Confucianism: Building Healthy Relationships
6. Altruism: Concern for Others”