The Sale of a Car and a Written Agreement Business Law Case Study 10
I’m working on a Business Law question and need guidance to help me study.
- Identify the key elements required to form a contract
- Explain the offer, acceptance and rejection process for agreements
Carefully review the facts of Case 10.2 on page 206 of the textbook. Review the issue, language of the court and the state supreme court’s decision.
After reviewing this information, address the following questions:
- Do you agree or disagree with the court’s decision? Explain your reasoning.
- Provide a recommendation for your friend, who will soon be negotiating the sale/purchase of a house with similar facts. Provide him/her with recommendations about how to approach the transaction in two parts: a) as if he/she is the buyer, and b) if he/she is the seller.
- Initial post must be 300 to 400 words in length or a minimum of about ten (10) sentences
- Be thoughtful and substantive
- Respond to discussion prompt and demonstrate higher-order thinking (apply, analyze, synthesize, evaluate, examine, pose, or connect course concepts to business law)
- Follow APA formatting and documentation guidelines when referring to course readings and other materials
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Cheeseman, H. (2019). Business law. (10th ed.) Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. ISBN: 978-0134728780