The Instructor will assign ten (10) drug cards per week, in specific areas. Each card will be worth 1 point. You will not receive the points for the cards if they are not submitted within the week when due.
· Cards must be handwritten, legible, and on ruled index cards.
· All information required on the card must be completed or you will not receive the point for the card.
· The following information must be on the Drug Card for Each Drug:
· Generic and Trade /Brand Names ( American Ony )
· Adverse reactions by all systems
· Safe dosage range
· 3 nursing implications